give me 5 sentences using opinion marking signalssana po ma sagutan​

fayramelani
0
give me 5 sentences using opinion marking signals

sana po ma sagutan​

Answer:

Certainly! Here are five sentences using opinion marking signals:

1. In my opinion, the new policy will have a positive impact on workplace productivity.

2. It seems to me that the movie was rather disappointing, considering the hype surrounding it.

3. Personally, I believe that technology has greatly improved our lives in terms of convenience and connectivity.

4. I strongly feel that taking regular breaks during work hours is essential for maintaining overall well-being.

5. It's my view that the recent changes to the curriculum will better prepare students for the challenges of the modern job market.

Explanation:

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)